It is our mission in Thomasville City Schools to partner with parents, community, and staff to nurture and prepare our students for success in the 21st Century. Educating the whole child and providing them with the tools needed for success in life is paramount. Expectations for a positive learning environment along with rigor, relevance, and relationship building will ensure success for all students.
- We believe in every child and celebrate their worth and value.
- We believe parents are a critical component of each student’s success.
- We believe in high expectations for all students and staff, and expect our students to be challenged to reach their greatest academic potential.
- We believe in working collaboratively to enhance student learning.
- We believe all students learn differently and therefore require instructional methods to be tailored to their needs.
- We believe that diversity is a valuable and vital asset to our school community.
- We believe that learning is a lifelong process for both students and staff.
- We believe that all students and staff will incorporate innovative 21st Century technology in the learning process.
- We believe in promoting the health and well-being of our students and staff: emotional, physical, and nutritional.