Professional Development & Travel Forms

The updated professional development, mileage, and travel forms are posted.  Please download and type in your information as much as possible.
The Travel Expense Reimbursement Form is to be used for any travel that involves workshops or conferences while the Mileage Reimbursement Form is to be used for in-district travel and regular out-of-district meetings where there is not an overnight stay.
As of January 1, 2023 the IRS standard mileage reimbursement rate is 65.5 cents per mile for work use.  The travel forms have been updated with the 2023 Office of State Budget and Management reimbursement rates.
Please remember that there is only a 30-day window to request travel and mileage reimbursements. Any reimbursement request beyond 30 days may be denied.